Friday, February 18, 2011

JCPenney isn't just for Grandma anymore...

When you think JCPenney, do you think mom jeans?  Not so much anymore my little fashionistas.  The last couple of times I've visited Sephora inside JCPenney I've found myself slapping my own hand when I reach for my credit card (before I even make it to Sephora).  They've recently scored some great brands:


I heart Ronson
Charlotte Ronson.  This is the infamous DJ Samantha Ronson's (you know, Lindsey Lohan's one and only love) sister.  Okay I know you're thinking, "really, Samantha Ronson", but this is her sister, who actually has fashion sense.  Her line is like a Forever 21 meets Urban Outfitters.  I actually have several of her dresses, including this one:
Price:  $34.99.  I had a coupon for $15 off so I scored it for 20 bucks.


Olsenboye
Any Full House fans out there?  Olsenboye is by Ashley and Mary Kate Olsen.  Yes, they are known for their unique style, and this line doesn't disappoint.  It is their unique grunge I-wear-my-clothes-to-big-style, but with a fun, flirty twist (and the clothes fit normal).  Everyone knows I love ruffles...and at, $24.99, yes please.




MNG by Mango
JCPenney is unveiling this line at a store near you.  It isn't complete at the store near me, but don't think I didn't peek behind that blue construction tarp to see what was going on back there.  Think funky mod.  They have some great pieces.  Lots of fun career-wear that won't put your coworkers to sleep.  A little higher priced, but it is by Mango (and looks like Mango).






American Living
Okay, this brand is hit or miss, but I had to bring it to your attention due to the brain behind the operation:  Ralph Lauren.  You all know he is my one true love.  You can find some great, classic looks, often times some great nautical pieces (which I love).  It is a little bit pricier, but still affordable (don't forget your coupon).  Again, hit or miss for women, but great stuff for men.


Bisou Bisou
In the market for a new swimsuit this summer?  Don't cross JCP off your list, think cute and cheap!




Allen B.
<squeal> ruffles!


The best part about JCPenney - they have coupons almost every week.  Hit up their web page, pull up the sales ad, and click 'coupons'.  Almost every week they have a $10 off coupon off a purchase of $50 or more or a $15 off a purchase of $75 or more.


Happy shopping fashionistas...

4 comments:

  1. Love the bathing suits. Check out the Lands End Canvas line they are doing for Sears - great line! I snagged a great dress and really cute pants for our cruise, (which I had ordered through Mr. Rebates) they arrived while we were gone. But I am way impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good call Heather, I will be checking out Sears (who would've thought?!), thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Speaking of the Sears family, one of my co-workers ordered a lot (as in a big box full) of heels & dressy shoes from www.Kmart.com that were so cute. She has gotten a bunch of complements on them & the best part is that they are very inexpensive.

    ReplyDelete